February 2 2016
I have been unable to use any flash related websites on windows edge for a while and was relieved to see that there was an update to fix the issue but I am un able to install this update, it provides me with a problem Lsass.exe System Error Object Name Not Found. Can anyone tell me where to go from here before I give up and reinstall my computer OS?Recommendation: To resolve your PC issues effectively, use the Free Download recommended below. This software is used to diagnose and get rid of errors that may be causing your computer to malfunction.
Besides, Lsass.exe System Error Object Name Not Found might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)
4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Follow the steps below and you can solve the Lsass.exe System Error Object Name Not Found issue from the computer within minutes.
1. Download SmartPCFixer Now. (Free Download Now)
2. Click Quick Scan to Solve Lsass.exe System Error Object Name Not Found problems instantly.
3. Click Fix All to remove all computer error and speed up your PC automatically.