March 29 2016
Good news for you, my pc please error can be fixed in many different ways. In this blog, I want to show you two useful solutions.
To remove my pc please issue in time, you can use sfc utility to do a full check for your system.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to solve my pc please error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove my pc please error completely.
We should never ignore my pc please problem when we encounter it at the first time. If my pc please error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of my pc please error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove my pc please error in time.