March 17 2016
Good news for you, Crypt32 Error Xp error can be troubleshooted in many different ways. In this blog, I would like to show you two useful solutions.
To troubleshoot Crypt32 Error Xp problem effectively and efficiently, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
See more details: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Crypt32 Error Xp error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and run SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Crypt32 Error Xp error completely.
Crypt32 Error Xp error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Crypt32 Error Xp error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Crypt32 Error Xp error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Crypt32 Error Xp error in time.