April 15 2016
In fact, Activex Windows Xp error can be resolved in many different ways. In this blog, I want to show you two good solutions.
To repair Activex Windows Xp error in time, we highly recommend you to do a free check with sfc utility.
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
1. Download and install SmartPCFixer to resolve Activex Windows Xp error.
2. Follow the installation instruction and launch SmartPCFixer.
3. Use SmartPCFixer to clean your computer registry first. Just as the picture below.
4. Click Start Scan and remove Activex Windows Xp error completely.
Activex Windows Xp error can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If Activex Windows Xp error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of Activex Windows Xp error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Activex Windows Xp error in time.