Solution: If you fix Customer ID on Bank Deposit Worksheet error in time, your PC will run like brand new. To solve Customer ID on Bank Deposit Worksheet problems effectively and efficiently, install a good Customer ID on Bank Deposit Worksheet Error Removal Tool is a smart solution. This is an advanced optimizing tool the can repair all those problems that are slowing your computer down.
Try Customer ID on Bank Deposit Worksheet Removal Program Now
In order to repair Customer ID on Bank Deposit Worksheet problem, install SmartPCFixer immediately. This optimization tool is already proven to locate, identify, and repair Customer ID on Bank Deposit Worksheet errors. Speed up your PC with SmartPCFixer at once
I would like the Customer ID to print on the Bank Deposit Worksheet. The Customer name is there, but I look up all documents by the Customer ID. Can I get this on the report?
Yes, this can be done by modifying the report in Report Writer. Follow these steps:
1. Go into Report Writer (Tools - Customize - Report Writer).
2. Choose the Tables icon from the top menu bar.
3. In the Tables window, highlight CM_Receipt and choose the Open button.
4. In the Table Definition window choose the Relationships button. Then choose the New button.
5. Click on the Ellipse button to the left of the Secondary Table line. (The button with three periods)
6. Select the RM Customer MSTR and click OK. For the Secondary Table Key select: RM_Customer_MSTR_Key2 Match the appropriate fields: Primary Table: Secondary Table: Received From Customer Name
7. Choose OK.
8. Close the Table Relationships window by clicking on the X in the upper right corner of that window.
9. Click OK on the Table Definition window
10. Close the Tables window by clicking on the X in the upper right corner of that window.
11. Click on the Reports button.
12. Insert Bank Deposit Worksheet from the Original Reports side to the Modified Reports side by highlighting it and choosing the Insert button.
13. On the Modified Reports side, highlight the Bank Deposit Worksheet and choose Open.
14. In the Report Definition window, choose the Tables button.
15. In the Report Table Relationships window, highlight the CM Receipt table and choose the New button.
16. Highlight the RM Customer MSTR table and choose the OK button.
17. Select the Close button.
18. In the Report Definition window, choose the Restrictions button.
19. In the Report Restrictions window choose New.
20. Name the restriction Dummy.
21. In the fields section, click on the drop down list for Report Table and choose the RM Customer MSTR.
22. Click on the drop down list for Table Fields and choose Address 1. Choose the Add Field button.
23. In the operators section, choose the Equal to (=) button.
24. In the fields section, click on the drop down list for Report Table and choose the RM Customer MSTR table.
25. Click on the drop down list for Table Fields and choose Address 1. Choose the Add Field button. The Restriction Expression should read: RM_Customer_MSTR.Address = RM_Customer_MSTR.Address
26. Choose the OK button. Close the Report Restrictions window.
27. In the Report Definition window, choose the Layout button. 28. In the Toolbox choose RM Customer MSTR from the drop down list.
29. In the scrolling window find Customer Number and drag it into the Body (B) section of the report. 30. Choose the X from the top right corner of the Report Layout window. Save your changes.
31. Click OK in the Report Definition window. From the top menu bar, choose File - Great Plains Dynamics.
32, Give users access to the modified report in the Security Setup window (Setup - System - Security) within Dynamics.
This article was TechKnowledge Document ID:
What Else Does SmartPCFixer Offer You?
Apart from fixing Customer ID on Bank Deposit Worksheet problems, SmartPCFixer is designed to provide the user's computer system with better optimization, which helps you manage startup items, desktop, browser objects, Internet, system service, Windows optimization, file extensions and so on. With these sophisticated utilities your system is tuned up to run at the optimal state.
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Related: Restart Internet Explorer
,Window 7 Free Download
,Windows Installer Windows 7
Read More: ,"Microsoft Word has not been installed for the current user" error message in Word 2002
,"Violation of Primary Key Constraint PKDCShopperInfo Cannot Insert Duplicate Key in Object DCShopperInfo" on BDX Server
,Cannot access the Issues page in Project Web Access
,ACC2: No Serial Number in the About Microsoft Access Dialog Box
,Adding the Salesperson ID and Sales Territory ID for each Document to the RM Detail Aged Trial Balance with Options